Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Random, (and not in any order) but SUPER CUTE pictures

Here is my Mister Thomas. He is the happiest, sweetest little guy ever. All of the family is in love with this little man. He's a handsome, happy, hairy Soter boy and we are so blessed to have him!
Is this not so darn cute! He was wide awake, no gas involved and smiling like crazy. This was at 4 weeks old. He is the smiliest baby I have ever had. I love it!

I"m not sure what he was thinking here, but I have to imagine it had something to do with stress.
The boys got super cool bikes for Christmas and because on Christmas day all rules are off (within reason obviously), they got to ride them in the house all day.

Katie on Christmas day with her new pretty jewelry and her new baby and stroller. Once again to my dismay I found her baby dumped out of the stroller numerous times. She sees no need, but dang it, if I have anything to do with it she's going to find a need for her babies.

Thomas all ready for church (don't worry, his hair did get a comb after that). Me in the background, not so ready for church.

What a little sneak with his hand. What a cute picture though.

The kids on Christmas Eve.

Here's my boys (minus Thomas).

Here's the Baby Jesus in our nativity. What a handsome boy!

For Christmas this year we stayed home alone and so Christmas Eve we went solo. We decided to start a nativity tradition with our kids and so here's a bit of the action. The sheep decided to hitch a ride on the shepard.
This is the boys "bowling" with the Wii. It was so fun that they were able to play. Nicholas was pretty darn excited about his strike.

This was one of our Christmas break activities. Call me lame, but it's the first time I've ever let the boys loose with paint. They loved it!

Thomas's first tummy time. This was the beginning so he was doing pretty good. Let's just say it's not his favorite thing.

I am in love with cabbage patch dolls. It's a wonderful childhood memory and what can I say I am reliving my childhood through Katie. Imagine my joy when for the first time she played with her very own cabbage patch doll.
Imagine my disappointment when instead of being tender with her baby, Katie decided to take the monster truck and drive it on the babies head. So sweet. She doesn't spend much time in close contact with Thomas.
Sour and Sweet

Thomas and the monkey.

I love his sweet little serious face. I swear this boy looks like he could be Matthew's twin at this age.
Nicholas loving every minute. Thomas, not so much.

Oh, he is just so darn sweet and cute to me!!!

Here they are with their beloved Santa. (who knew Santa wore such sweet glasses).

This is the boys at Bass Pro. That is just about the coolest store ever. We have definitely added that to our To Do list for Christmas. The boys got to shoot a crossbow, make a candy cane reindeer, drive a remote control car, see the huge fish and sit on Santa's lap. It was great!

Is that a sweet face or what!!!
Here we are with the finish work of our gingerbread house. I promise that we do include Katie and Thomas in things. They were just sleeping.

This is the boys with our annual gingerbread decorating night. Good job guys!

The dream continues for this little boy. Can I tell you that Matthew sure loves "his baby". What a good big brother (aside from all the times I have caught him trying to launch Thomas out of his bouncy chair. We won't count that).

12 comments:

Brittanie said...

YES! This is what I needed to see! You aren't kidding - he totally looks like Mathew! They are all so cute and I can't wait to see them in person. Love ya!

Bethany and Cameron said...

Oh Mandi, he is such a cutie!!! Not that I'm surprised...you guys have the cutest kids ever!

Stan and Jamie said...

You guys have the cutest kids, you should have at least a dozen!! ;) He is just so cute and when I saw him on Sunday I was thinking he looked a lot like Matthew, but after seeing pictures he REALLY does!

Anonymous said...

Your kids look so much alike! They are adorable, as always. You are such a super mom for having four. I am going crazy with 2!

Jenifer said...

What an adorable family! Little Thomas looks just like one of the gang. He is such a cutie! There is nothing sweeter than a new little baby. I love that the boys got to ride their bikes in the house. My parents were NEVER that cool!

Amy said...

I'm so glad to see a new post! Okay, Thomas looks exactly like Matthew and Katie. And all that hair is amazing! Your kiddos are darling and it's great to see all these pics. Hope you're surviving with all 4 of those rascals!

Ashley said...

Can't believe I found your blog. I googled soter blog and you guys were there. Hi Steve and Steve's darling wife Mandi. I ran into your sis and mom and the store, so I thought I would look you up. Your mom totally remembered me and she is as cute and sassy as ever. We have twinner hair. Nice to catch up on the blog, I can't believe you have four kids! You are totally beating me, I only have three and barely surviving. Stop by the blog: neilsenfam.blogspot.com

ashley b said...

I loved looking at all your pictures! Thomas is beautiful...as should be expected! And I couldn't believe how big Katie looked to me! She seriously is one of the cutest girls I have ever seen. I'm glad you guys had a happy Christmas.
I really wish we lived closer too! I would love being around you and your sweet kiddos. And Gage would have a hay day with Nicholas and Matthew. I can't wait for Garrett to be big enough to romp around with him and not just be on the receiving end of Gage's occasional orneriness. That will be the day!
Well I hope we will get to see you all soon! I think that we should definitely have more family get togethers. But that's just me! :)
Love you guys!

Kellianne said...

I can see all your kids in this little one. He's adorable! Congratulations and I can't wait to meet him!

Brittney Smith said...

Loved all the pictures!! It was fun going to the park yesterday, we need to do more of that! Jersi was the same with her dolls, but now she is starting to play with them a little more. I think it has to do with all the boys around! I look forward to your gingerbread pic. every year!

The Richins Family said...

mandi, your kids are growing up so dang cute! Little Thomas is just CUTE! Hey you changed your furniture around. looks nice. we need to get together here soon. have a good day.

Lauren said...

You have the cutest kids!