Thursday, February 11, 2010

SNOW?!!!!

Good Morning Everyone! This is what I woke up to today. The boys came in to wake me up this morning with "Mom, it's snowing!!!" Anyone who knows me knows that being cold is on my top 3 least favorite things list. Anyone who knows any kid knows that it is on their top 3 favorites list! The great news is that Nicholas's school was cancelled today. It is our first official snow day...ever! How exciting! Have a Happy Day! I know my boys will.

This my friends is quite an original work of art from the one and only Nicholas/Matthew team. Look how happy they are! What a fun day!
It is barely 8:30 and I could not keep the boys in the house a moment longer. They are in heaven! If you happen to be wondering about the white fanciness that is gracing their cute little hands that would be socks with plastic bags tied with an elastic. Call me cheap, but I am not from snow country and hello, surely most of you that have lived in the snow as a little person can remember your mom doing the very same thing to you. That's what I always got for gloves growing up and it worked great!

3 comments:

Fullerton Family said...

Hey, we just used the "bag and elastic" method last week! Even if you do buy them, they end up missing anyways! Love you, your cute kids, and your cute belly!

Stan and Jamie said...

I saw on the news that you guys were getting snow in that area...nuts!! I bet your kiddos were in heaven! Such a cute snowman too :)

Renae said...

We miss our Insurance MAN!!! and we miss the rest of you also, but it looks like you are getting settled in. It is good that you are closer to Britt!!! Cut little Family. Good Luck with the new little girlie!!! Love to you all. Uncle Lucky and Aunt Naise